2021 Weekly Veggie Baskets "CSA"
What is a CSA ?
CSA's (Community Supported Agriculture) were started to assist farmers with cash needed at the beginning of the season when seeds and supplies are being purchased, and in return the customer receives a share of the farms produce. This allows the farmer to keep prices down as ideally no loan is needed, and gives their supporters, weekly access to quality local produce during the main growing season.
Please note that we have made changes to our CSA program this year to ensure we are adhering to COVID-19 protocols
How it will work:
This year, all shares will be ordered through our online (local line) shop platform. The amount that you choose will be the amount credited to your account for you to use throughout the 18 weeks of the program (the program begins mid-June for a consecutive 18 weeks). All orders will be packaged for pickup at the time chosen when ordered, or delivered to your home (with an additional fee of $5.00/weekly).
If you would prefer to see the products and put your own box together, this can be done at any of our farmer' market booths.
1. Read over the following information and check out the Q&A for more information
2. Choose the size of share that is right for you or a customized amount to fit your needs. Please note that the sizes are based on use for vegetables only, but all our products are available
3. Fill out a form with your choices and submit through our website
4. Send payment either by check or etransfer
5. Set up a Local Line account (link on our home page)
6. Check your inbox for startup information
7. If you would prefer to pick out your share, feel free to choose Farmers' Market Pick up
Our half shares are perfect for couples or small families who are wanting to try something new. The share sized is based on the customer choosing only vegetables, but our meat, cheese and preserves are also available. The summer share program starts in June, and runs for 18 weeks. Once the credit is applied to your local line account, you have the ability to use as much or as little weekly, but the amount needs to be used by the end of the 18 week time period.
Our full shares are aimed for a couple who enjoy cooking and loves their vegetables, or a family with two children who also like cooking, and having fresh produce available weekly. Once the credit is applied (and the program begins-Mid June), you will then, weekly log into your local line account and place your order. You have 18 weeks to use your credit, and please note the credit is not limited to produce. Like the half shares, the produce will vary week to week, depending on the harvest, but always fresh, farm grown produce for you to enjoy.