Now Accepting Resumes for
Organic Farm Hands
Edible Acres is a farm located 10 minutes east of London. We grow a variety of organic produce as well as raise sheep, pigs, and chickens, along with bees.
• Plant, transplant, weed, harvest and process vegetables effectively in the field and hoop houses
• Log field activities
• Take inventory
• Use tools safely and assist with maintenance of tools, equipment and structures
•Contribute to farm events, farmers markets, and social media platforms
• Should have some knowledge or interest in gardening, local food, or ecological farming
• Physically fit
• Outstanding work ethic, good attitude, reliable, and trustworthy
• Able to work as a team member or independently
• Fast learner and fast-paced worker
• Hold a valid drivers license – Public transportation does not travel to our farm
What to Expect:
• Heavy lifting (up to 30lbs)
• Working in all kinds of weather including heat, rain, cold, etc.
• Tedious work (e.g.. weeding for long hours- although avoided if possible, it is sometimes necessary)
• Building a great understanding of growing produce and running a homestead
• Working 40 hours per week
Position 1 - Successful candidate must be willing to work full time hours (40/week) from March until the end of November with the possibility of continuing throughout the winter.
Position 2 - Successful candidates must be willing to work full time hours (40 hours/ week) from April to end of August. Job could be extended for the right candidate.
If interested, please send your resume as well as which position you are applying to, to